Save this summer at Walt Disney World

Save this summer at Walt Disney World
Save up to 25$ at select Walt Disney World Resorts

Friday, January 8, 2016

Save up to 25% on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels Spring 2016!

You can save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights April 14-June 11, 2016 when you book by March 31, 2016. Ask about other great rates for stays most nights Feb. 22-April 13, 2016!
2016 Spring Offer
Plus, you can receive 1 more ticket day FREE when they upgrade to a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way® Ticket! 

It’s a perfect time for you to discover all-new Star Wars™ adventures at Disney’s Hollywood Studiosthe Garden Rocks™ Concert Series at Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival, the new nighttime experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and so much more.

Want to take advantage of this great deal? Email me, lauren@magicaltravel.com and I’ll be glad to help you plan your vacation! As a Disney vacation planner you'll get my expertise knowledge of the ins and outs of Walt Disney World including where to stay, what is best for your family to do, where to eat and more! Plus, I'll not only book your vacation package for you - I'll book your dining reservations and FastPass+ selections! All my services are FREE to my clients! Don’t wait and email me today!
Post a Comment