Save this summer at Walt Disney World

Save this summer at Walt Disney World
Save up to 25$ at select Walt Disney World Resorts

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Why Should I Book your Disney Trip with Me

The number one question I get as a travel agent is "Why should I book my Disney trip with you?" And I normally have a few minutes with someone to try and convince them that they should book with me.  And then I thought of all of the internet traffic that I might be getting, where people are asking the same question but I dont have the opportunity to answer.  So here are my answers to that questions - why you should book your Disney vacation with me.

1. Same quoted price, more Pixie Dust.  I'm going to quote you the same price the Walt Disney Travel Company is going to quote you if you were to booked your Disney trip yourself.  However, I am paid my commission from the Walt Disney Travel Company - never, ever from my clients.  Because Walt Disney Travel Company pays me, I am able to extend some Pixie Dust to my clients and make their vacations a bit more affordable if you book with me.

Pixie Dust comes in small packages

2. Experience. I was trained by The Walt Disney Travel Company to learn their product, and a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge.  By graduating from this College of Disney knowledge means I’ve joined an elite group of travel industry professionals who have attained a special knowledge of the Disneyland® Resort, WaltDisney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Adventures by Disney®, and Aulani, aDisney Resort & Spa.  I've been to Walt Disney World many times and have gone on many Disney vacations to know what I am selling to my clients.  This is beneficial to you because I know the questions to your answers.  Questions like: What should I pack? What should I do if I'm not going to a theme park?  Where's the closest bathroom to this?  I need to rent a stroller/wheelchair/reclining chair, where do I get that from?  We are celebrating a birthday, how do I order a cake to show up at dinner?  I'm going with a baby for the first time, any tips? and many more questions I'm able to answer because of my extensive Disney knowledge and experience.
I'm a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge.

3. Honesty.   I've always been told that honesty is the best policy and this is something I take very seriously as a travel agent.  I'm going to tell you my honest opinion and let you decide what is best for you.  Most travel agents will paint you a perfect picture - not me because that isn't what I would want, I would want to know the truth when planning my vacation.  I'm going to tell you if I think you should or should not stay in a certain room or stateroom category based on your family's needs.  I'm going to let you know if the restaurant you want to eat serves good food and has good service.  I'm also going to let you know if a certain ride or attraction is going to be worth the FastPass+ reservation or if you should use it elsewhere. Why? Because you're spending your hard-earned money to go on this vacation and I think it should be the best it can be - plus I would want to know the truth.

4. Save you time and money.  Planning a Disney trip takes a lot of time.  From looking for discounts, to waking up at very early hours to reserve your Advance Dining Reservations and  staying up late into the night to make FastPass+ selections - a Disney trip takes a lot of your time.  If you book your trip with me, you don't have to worry about it! I am going to look for the best deal for your vacation - at least daily thus saving you time and money.  I'm going to wake up early, so you don't have to, and make your dining reservations.  I'm going to stay up late to make your FastPass+ reservations so you don't have to!  Want to change something? Simply let me know and I'll make the changes for you.  Not only will I be saving you time and money, I'll be simplifying the Disney vacation for you.

5. More Pixie Dust.  I want your vacation to be as magical as possible and I want you to start being excited about it the moment you place your deposit.  Thus you will start receiving Pixie Dust from me the day you book!  If you book with Walt Disney Travel Company or other travel agents, the Pixie Dust doesn't start happening until your final payment or even later.
Every Disney trip needs Pixie Dust!

Email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com - for a FREE, no obligation Disney vacation quote today! Or use the form at the bottom of the page and I'll be more than glad help you plan the most magical Disney vacation!
Post a Comment