New culinary creations at the festival’s Outdoor Kitchens will introduce fresh variety and flavor to the offerings at a record 13 festival kiosks surrounding the World Showcase Promenade. This year, La Isla Fresca takes you to the Caribbean for authentic bites, including Jamaican Braised Beef with Pigeon-Pea Rice and Jerk-Spiced Grouper or Chicken with Mango Salsa. And, at the new Cider House, a Field Greens salad with greens harvested at The Land pavilion, heirloom apples, Stilton cheese and dried blueberries will pair well with blueberry hard cider from Plant City, Florida.
|Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns for 90 days in 2016|
At the park entrance, the first-ever Huey, Dewey and Louie topiaries will feature floral interpretations of Donald’s mischievous nephews inspired by the 1943 Donald Duck comic book called “The Victory Garden.”
A new hands-on Harmony Gardens musical playground will debut featuring Disney’s Fab Five topiaries of “band leader” Mickey Mouse, as well as Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and Donald Duck. With the playground’s interactive drums, chimes and xylophones, kids can create their own musical sounds.
And, as in previous years, each weekend at the Festival Center, you can dig in for a complimentary hands-on Gardening Seminar experience as they get tips from experts on a broad range of topics.
Plus, the Garden Rocks concert series returns with music spanning four decades. Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice, BRIAN HOWE, former lead singer of Bad Company, Georgia Satellites and Darlene Love make their Festival debut this year. Here’s the lineup (subject to change without notice):
- – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- – Starship starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- – Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- – Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
- – The Guess Who “American Woman”
- – NEW! Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- – NEW! BRIAN HOWE, former lead singer of Bad Company “Can’t Get Enough”
- – NEW! Georgia Satellites “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
- – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- – NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
- – Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- ( ) – The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at , , and every , and of the Festival.
If you're interested in visiting Walt DisneyWorld for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival email me - email@example.com - for a FREE, no obligation vacation quote! Or simply fill out the form below! As a Disney vacation specialist, let me put my expert knowledge to your benefit and help you plan a magical vacation!
Please note Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is included in regular Epcot admission.