Thursday, June 9, 2016

Golf Getaway Packages at Walt Disney World Resort

Do you know any fathers that love to golf?  What about any fathers that like Disney?  Well, then I've got a Father's Day Gift Idea for you! With summer in full swing, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of Golf Getaway Packages at Walt Disney World® Resort.


Golfers can choose between a two-night ($284 per person, per night) or three-night ($250 per person, per night) golf package that includes hotel room, two or three rounds of golf and a two-dayMagic Your Way® Base Ticket, plus a $30 or $45 Pro Shop credit depending on their length of stay.

Here is some information about the 2-night package!



To book one of these Golf-Getaway packages, or another vacation package, at Walt Disney World - email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com - and I'd be more than happy to help you plan your vacation!  Plus, by booking your Disney vacation through me, you won't have to worry about any vacation planning fees because all of my services are FREE to my clients! Email me today!
Post a Comment