Monday, September 19, 2016

Disney-Halloween Photo Contest!

I will be holding my first Disney Photo Contest - and it is a Fall-Halloween themed!


The Fall-Halloween Disney Photo Contest Winner will receive an awesome $50.00 Disney Gift Card!

How do you win? All you have to do is email me a picture that is Disney and Fall/Halloween themed! My email is lauren@magicaltravel.com and title the email as Fall Disney Photo Contest.

What type of pictures should you send me? Here are some ideas:

  • Pictures of your family on a Disney vacation; 
  • Your kids (and/or pets) dressed up in a Disney costume.; 
  • Pictures of your kiddo with a pumpkin that resembles a Disney character; 
  • Cute Disney Halloween themed displays; or  
  • An awesome Disney photo.


After about a week or so, I’ll post all the picture entries in an Album on my Facebook page. For your photo entry to win, it will need have to get the most "likes"!  (Tip: You can share the Photo Contest Album and ask your family, friends, schoolmates and co-workers to help you get the most votes to win the gift card!).  If you submit an entry to me, I will email you letting you know when the contest starts - I will also make a blog post for non-entrants so you can vote on your favorite photo as well!


Once again, the winner will win a $50 Disney gift card! And with the holidays right around the corner, I hope it will make the holidays a bit easier for someone!

Unfamiliar with Disney Gift Cards? Well, Disney Gift Cards can be used for just about anything at Disney Stores across the U.S., online at DisneyStore.com, as well as select locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort and Disney Cruise Line®

So email me, lauren@magicaltravel.com, your Disney pictures today to enter!!

The entry window for this contest will close on 9/26/16 at Midnight, EST.


Note: Must be a resident of the United States and over the age of 18 to participate.


This contest is sponsored by Lauren Gonding with Magical Travel (aka Lauren's Disney Life; @disneylaureng on Twitter and Periscope; and lauren_magicaltravel on Instagram) and is in no way associated with The Walt Disney Company.


Post a Comment