Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Walt Disney World Discount for Winter 2017

A brand new Walt Disney World Vacation offer has been released this morning for Disney Visa® Cardmembers for early 2017 travel dates!  


Want even better news? They released two deals! A Winter Room Discount offer and a Play, Stay and Dine Discount!

Email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com - for details and to book your Disney vacation today! Or use the easy Google form below!

If you book your Walt Disney World vacation, or any Disney vacation with me you'll get the following for FREE:
  • I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations for you! You tell me which restaurants you want to eat at and I'll make the reservations for you so you don't have to wake up early in the morning to get the best availability.
  • I'll make your FastPass Plus Selections for you! You tell me which rides you want to use your FastPass selections on and I'll make the picks for you, once again, so you don't have to wake up early in the morning to get the best availability.
  • I've been to Walt Disney World countless of times - I know where to stay, where to eat and what you should use your FastPass selections for!
  • My clients go to Walt Disney World with FREE Disney gift cards to spend on vacation!
  • Plus more treats and surprises along the way to make your Disney vacation even more magical!
Post a Comment