Thursday, January 5, 2017

New! Choza Tequila comes to Epcot

Here's something to look forward to this year at Epcot® at Walt Disney World® Resort! 

In early 2017, you will be able to visit Choza Tequila, an authentic outdoor tequileria, just outside of the Mexico pavilion. The menu will feature refreshing hand-crafted margaritas and classic Mexican cuisine like tacos, empanadas, chips and fresh guacamole.

This outdoor tequileria sounds a lot like my favorite indoor tequileria - La Cava del Tequila. I wonder if because La Cava is so popular (there can sometimes be an outstanding line) they are going to try a second version?  I can't wait to hear more details about this new location in Epcot!

To book your Walt Disney World Resort vacation, email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com - a Disney Vacation Planner. 
As a Disney Vacation Planner, I'll help you plan the most magical vacation - all for free! You won't pay one penny more by booking with me but you'll get more help and advice than you would if you booked on your own.  
Just a few of the few things I'll do for FREE: help to find you the perfect Walt Disney World Resort; I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations; make your FastPass+ selections; and free tips and tricks!  
Plus my clients that book a vacation package get a free Disney Gift card and more! With all of these things from me, and all of the great things happening at Walt Disney World in 2017 - you're bound to have a magical vacation!
Post a Comment