Monday, March 20, 2017

Book your Walt Disney World Vacation with a Disney Vacation Planner!

Discover the magic of staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel – where moments and memories have no limits! 

When you book your Walt Disney World vacation, here a few reasons on why you should book your vacation with me, a Disney Vacation Planner!

1. I KNOW what I am selling! I have traveled Walt Disney World at least once a year since 2007.  Before then, I went every other year.  Now I try to go more than twice a year to stay up to date on all the new experiences at Walt Disney World so I can report back to my clients on what to do an what not to do. I have stayed at almost all of the Disney Resorts (there are many to choose from!).  I have eaten at all most every Walt Disney World restaurant.  Because  of all of this, I know what hotels will be a good fit for your family, where to make your Advance Dining Reservations, what to FastPass for and how to spend a day off from the theme parks.  I’ll give you honest advice on what to do and what not to do.

2.  Disney has deemed my my extensive Disney knowledge efficient enough to sell their products when I graduated from the College of Disney knowledge. Let me share my extensive knowledge with you can make the most out of your vacation! Walt Disney World is an expensive vacation that requires A LOT of planning and insider knowledge. Don’t ruin your vacation by trying to do it on your own - I will help you every step of the way!

3. My Disney Vacation Planning Services are FREE. By booking your Disney vacation through me, you will not pay any extra than if you were to book it on your own. What do you get for free you ask? Well here is just a short list: a free, no obligation vacation quote; help finding you the best resort for your budget and family; I'll book your trip; help you look for flights; reserve your Advance Dining Reservations; book your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Harmony Barber Shop and Pirates League reservations; make your FastPass+ selections; call to make room requests;  actively look for the best discounts available for you; and much more – these services are absolutely, 100% free to my clients!

4. I’ll save you TIME and MONEY by searching for those Walt Disney World discounts for you.  You won’t have to wake up in the middle of the night nor look on your precious time off from work to look for discounts, secure those hard to get Advance Dining Reservations and FastPass+ selections – I will do that for you! This will give you time to enjoy with your family all while knowing your vacation is in safe hands.

5. Stress free.  All vacations, in my opinion, should be stress free.  Walt Disney World vacations, if not done correctly, can be very stressful.  A stress free Walt Disney World requires a lot of research and planning. Because of my extensive knowledge and personal research, I will be able to help you plan the most stress free Walt Disney World experience you can get. 

6. FREE DISNEY GIFT CARD! Yup, as a sincere thank you for booking your Disney package*  with me I will give you a FREE Disney Gift Card.  Disney Gift Cards are used just like cash at Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort, Aulani Resort and Spa in Hawaii and to pay for an Adventures by Disney vacation

Email me, lauren@magicaltravel.com to book your Disney vacation today!



*Terms and Conditions do apply to the Free Disney Gift Card offer: Walt Disney world vacation packages must be at least 4-nights/5-days; at least 5-days of theme park tickets; and the Disney Dining Plan.
Post a Comment