Wednesday, March 15, 2017

More Info about Pandora - The World of Avatar

You all, I am getting really, really, really excited for Pandora to open at Disney's Animal Kingdom! Here is another(!!!) look inside Pandora – The World of Avatar, which opens May 27, 2017 at Walt Disney World® Resort.
This video is from Walt Disney Imagineering (hello dream job), where several members of the Pandora project team explain just how important research has been in bringing Pandora – The World of Avatar to life. Culture plays a huge part in the Animal Kingdom’s other lands, therefore, researching a realistic culture that would exist on Pandora has been a priority for them.
In addition to culture, placemaking has also extended to designing what you will hear when entering the new land. Get a closer look in this video!


To book your Walt Disney World vacation, email me at lauren@magicaltravel.com. As a Disney Vacation Planner, my FREE services will help you find a Disney World resort and room that fits your family's needs and wants! I'll help you plan Advance Dining Reservation and FastPass+ reservations (essential to making the most out of your vacation) more! Plus all of my Walt Disney World clients that book a Package with me gets a FREE Disney Gift Card to use on souvenirs or extra snacks while on vacation! Email me today to start planning your vacation today!
Post a Comment