Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Celebrate Spring at Walt Disney World!

From farm-to-table cuisines to unforgettable Disney Character topiaries, Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World® Resort combines the freshest flowers and flavors from around the world. And, there’s still time for you to come see all that’s blooming this spring! Check out this video for a closer look at all the fun that can be had at this festival!


To book your Walt Disney World vacation, email me at lauren@magicaltravel.com. As a Disney Vacation Planner, my FREE personalized vacation planning services will help you find a Disney World resort and room that fits your family's needs and wants! I'll help you plan Advance Dining Reservation and FastPass+ reservations (essential to getting the most out of your vacation) more! Plus all of my Walt Disney World clients that book a Package with me gets a FREE Disney Gift Card to use how they wish while on vacation! Email me today to start planning your vacation today!
Post a Comment