With this new Icelandic Adventure, you’ll Immerse yourself in the unparalleled natural beauty of Iceland as you explore its dramatic landscapes and coastline that feature majestic waterfalls, lunar-like valleys, mountainous glaciers and stunning volcanoes. You’ll also savor culinary flavors and take part in the local traditions of this vibrant Scandinavian island. And be sure to keep an eye out for elves! Here are just a few of the highlights you and your family will experience on this adventure:
Glacier Exploration in Southern Iceland
Discover Iceland’s magnificent glaciers up close on both land and water. An Adventure Guide will lead you on a hike across the dramatic landscape of one of Iceland’s true natural wonders. You’ll also take a Zodiac motorized boat tour of Jökulsárlόn Glacier Lagoon, which is adrift with massive glaciers.
Horseback Riding in the Grand Circle
Take a scenic ride at the Grand Circle in Iceland's southwest coast atop a unique breed of horse introduced to Iceland by the Vikings. These special horses are known for their comfortable ride and have a gait that will be perfect for any level of horseback riding experience.
The Blue Lagoon and Iceland's Natural Baths
Soothe your body and soul as you soak in the alkaline baths at Blue Lagoon while soaking up the natural beauty that surrounds you. There is also a natural geothermal steam bath for Guests to enjoy. Guests will also visit Mývtan Nature Baths, located in Northern Iceland, where the natural baths are known for their health-giving properties.
Visit a Local Smokehouse in Northern Iceland
Discover the secret to Iceland’s wonderful smoked flavors on this family-owned farm where you’ll see the traditional smoking process that’s been handed down through generations.
Set sail on the waters of Eyjafjörður, the longest fjord in Iceland, as you keep an eye out for the humpback whales that swim through these waters. Adventurers can also try out some cod fishing from the boat.
Gullfoss Waterfall & Strokkur Geyser
Explore 2 of Iceland’s most magnificent natural wonders. Marvel at the power and beauty as thousands of tons of water cascade down Gullfoss Waterfall, a two-tiered waterfall that is one of the most stunning waterfalls in Iceland. You’ll also visit Strokkur Geyser, the area’s most active geyser which spouts close to 90 feet in the air every few minutes.
Meals included on this Adventure:
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
Important Age Information:
- Minimum Age: 8
- Suggested Age: 10+
And with every Adventures by Disney vacation, discover the Disney Difference:
- The services of two Adventure Guides – attend to your trip’s every detail so you can become part of the story.
- VIP access and private events. This includes access to extraordinary opportunities that aren’t available to the general public.
- Outstanding accommodations.
- Most meals during trip.
- Admission fees to attractions and performances. Adventures by Disney takes care of the little things so you don’t have to.
- Cultural experiences with local experts allow you to engage with people, culture and traditions in ways that show you more than just the sights.
- Family activities and special thrills just for kids. There are also sophisticated adult experiences. All combining to guarantee you’ll create unforgettable memories.
- Transportation within your vacation
- Luggage service. Your guides get your suitcase from your room at one hotel and deliver it to your next room. With no work from you!
The first Icelandic Adventure starts on June 16, 2018 so email me today to start planning your adventure! Email me at email@example.com for a FREE, no obligation vacation quote! When you book your ABD trip with me, you'll get "Magical Dollars*" right off the cost of your vacation price! As a Disney vacation specialist, let me put my expert knowledge to your benefit and help you plan a magical vacation!
*"Magical Dollars" is a promotion offered by Lauren Gonding a Magical Travel Agent ONLY.