Monday, July 31, 2017

Disney Video: Halloween on the High Seas

Halloween on the High Seas voyages with Disney Cruise Line are jam packed with holiday fun for the whole family. And the best part is all of it is included in your cruise fare! Set sail for a spook-tacular experience packed with haunted tricks and fun-filled treats on select Disney Cruise itineraries this fall. Get a closer look at Halloween on the High Season voyages in this video!

If you're interested in going on a Disney Cruise, email me at lauren@magicaltravel.com. As a Disney Vacation Planner, my FREE personalized planning services will help you find a cruise sailing and stateroom that fits your family's needs and budget! I'll also help you plan your pre-cruise night stay, port transportation and more! Plus all of my Disney Cruise Line clients get a FREE on-board ship credit for some extra spending money on their vacation plus some extra goodies! Email me today to start planning your vacation today!
Post a Comment