Thursday, December 27, 2018

Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Behind-the-Scenes Update

Check out this exciting new video of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening summer 2019 at Disneyland® Resort and fall 2019 at Walt Disney World® Resort.

Guests can get ready to take control of the fastest ship in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Or join in an epic battle on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, the biggest and most immersive Disney Parks attraction ever! 

For Disney Vacation pricing information, contact me! As a Disney Vacation Planner, I'll help you plan the perfect vacation at no extra charge to you! Just a few of the few things I'll do for FREE!
  • Help to find you the perfect Walt Disney World hotel; 
  • I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations (no early mornings for you!); 
  • I'll make your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations;
  • I'll make your FastPass+ selections (once gain no early mornings for you!); 
  • Book any tours or unique experiences; 
  • Send you tips and tricks to get the most out of your vacation investment; AND 
  • Get a FREE DISNEY GIFT CARD for qualifying vacations and more!
To book your Disney vacation with me, Lauren Gonding a professional Disney Vacation Planner, contact me by: email me at lauren@magicaltravel.comanswer a few quick questions to request a quote; message me on Facebook; or call me at 800-883-1535 x 46!

No comments: