Save this summer at Walt Disney World

Save this summer at Walt Disney World
Save up to 25$ at select Walt Disney World Resorts

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Walt Disney World 2017 Vacation Packages

Have you been contemplating a Walt Disney World vacation but 2016 is not a year that will work for you?  Well good news for you!  Starting June 21st I will be able to book your 2017 Walt Disney World Vacation Package!   
Email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com - to book your Disney vacation today!

These packages will be available for arrivals beginning Jan. 1, 2017. Please note the last date of your Client’s vacation can not be booked more than 499 days in the future (most airlines can not be booked more than 331 days in the future).

Just a reminder on why you should book your Disney vacation with me:


  1. As a Disney Vacation Planner and a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge, plus having gone on many Disney vacations in my life, I know how to help you and your family have a magical Disney vacation!  I'll help you figure out what resort is right for your family's vacation; I'll let you know if a restaurant needs a reservation; if you should use a FastPass+ on a certain ride or not; and I'll explain what all these crazy terms are! 
  2. FREE Vacation Planning! From booking your vacation, to booking your Advance Dining Reservations, FastPass+ selections, scooter and wheel chair rentals, and stroller and crib rentals I will help you do it all with out any extra "planning" or "service" fees or charges!  
  3. Not only are my Disney vacation services free, I give my clients gifts! From Welcome packets to Final Document Boxes to referral rewards - I want my clients to know how much I appreciate them booking their Disney vacation with me.

So email me, lauren@magicaltravel.com, with your Disney vacation dates so we can get planning your magical vacation together!
Post a Comment