This morning Walt Disney World released the sale of this Fall’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets! If you are interested in buying tickets for your upcoming vacation, please let me know what date you’d like to go and I will get you pricing! These parties do sell out so if you are interested in going, let me know! If you need to book your fall Walt Disney World vacation still, use this easy and fast form to request a quote: https://form.jotform.com/71284293813156 or you can email me at email@example.com!
- August 25, 29
- September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
Note: If you do not have a ticket to the party and you are at the Magic Kingdom on a party night, you will have to leave the park by 7:00PM.
What is Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
Magic Kingdom Guests can don your favorite costumes (within the guidelines) to trick-or-treat at this Halloween themed event at Magic Kingdom park from 7:00pm until midnight! Purchase of event admission ticket is required to attend. This “not-so-scary" party is appropriate for children of all ages. Experience all the excitement of:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade: See Disney Character and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. This parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Trick-or-Treat throughout the Park: From land to land, get your fill of candies, treats, snacks and more - including allergy-free options!
- Happy HalloWishes: Watch a fantastic fireworks show where the Disney villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular: Be dazzled by this stage performance as the three sisters from Disney’s Hocus Pocus use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard.
- Characters in Halloween Costumes: Look for many of your favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains dressed up for Halloween.
- Happy Haunted Hallows: Take in all the special lighting, music and theming effects that transform areas of Magic Kingdom park.
- Enjoy many popular Magic Kingdom attractions!
- (Please note: all attractions, experiences and event elements are subject to change without notice).
To book your Walt Disney World Resort vacation, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org - a Disney Vacation Planner. Or use this fast and easy form: https://form.jotform.com/71284293813156!
As a Disney Vacation Planner, I'll help you plan the most magical vacation - all for free! You won't pay one penny more by booking with me but you'll get more help and advice than you would if you booked on your own.
Just a few of the few things I'll do for FREE: help to find you the perfect Walt Disney World Resort; I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations; make your FastPass+ selections; and free tips and tricks!
Plus my clients that book a vacation package get a free Disney Gift card and more! With all of these things from me, and all of the great things happening at Walt Disney World in 2017 - you're bound to have a magical vacation!