Save this summer at Walt Disney World

Save this summer at Walt Disney World
Save up to 25$ at select Walt Disney World Resorts

Monday, May 8, 2017

Sneak Peak Video: Happily Ever After

Starting May 12, 2017 at Walt Disney World® Resort, “Happily Ever After" will take its place in Disney Park history to become the third regular nighttime fireworks show to debut ever at Magic Kingdom® Park. This new spectacular will combine the latest in fireworks, pyrotechnics, lasers, hand-drawn animation, original music, a new theme song and much more. All of these elements will work together to tell a heart-tugging story about the importance of chasing your dreams, no matter what, and finding your happily ever after.
The Disney Parks Blog was on-hand this week as the team launched one of the first run-throughs of the show in preparation for the May 12 debut. Check out this video for a sneak peek. I'm not going to lie, this sneak peak video gave me all the "Disney Feels" including goosebumps! After watching this video, I am really excited to see it in person!
To book your Walt Disney World vacation, email me at lauren@magicaltravel.com. As a Disney Vacation Planner, my FREE personalized vacation planning services will help you find a Disney World resort and room that fits your family's needs and wants! I'll help you plan Advance Dining Reservation and FastPass+ reservations (essential to getting the most out of your vacation) more! Plus all of my Walt Disney World clients that book a Package with me gets a FREE Disney Gift Card to use how they wish while on vacation! Email me today to start planning your vacation today!

Post a Comment