Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Summer Tips for Your Walt Disney World Vacation

Are you heading to Walt Disney World® Resort this summer? Here are a few tips to help them make the most of your days at the parks during their Grand Adventure.

Don't have any summer travel plans yet? Let's fix that! To book your Walt Disney World Resort summer vacation, email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com. Or use this fast and easy form!
I'm a Disney Vacation Planner with hundreds of satisfied clients and I want to help you plan a magical vacation for your family at no extra charge! You won't pay one penny more to book with me but you'll get personalized help, tips, advice and much more (which you're not going to get if you booked on your own).  
Just a few of the few things I'll do for you for FREE: help to find you the perfect Walt Disney World Resort; I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations; make your FastPass+ selections; and send you tips and tricks!  
Plus my clients that book a summer (June - August) vacation package (room and at least 3-days of tickets) will get a FREE Disney Gift card and more! With all of these things from me, and all of the great things happening this summer Walt Disney World in 2017 - you're bound to have a magical vacation!
Post a Comment