Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Storybook Dining at Artist Point Now Open!



You can now meet the beloved characters from Disney’s “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” while enjoying a bountiful dinner at Artist Point, located at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
The restaurant has been magically transformed into an enchanted forest where you will dine on a fanciful dinner, featuring delicious dishes such as Hunter’s Pie, Winter Squash Bisque, Royal Prime Rib, Seafood Stew, Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie, and more! While you dine, you will meet Snow White and a few of her forest-dwelling friends as they gleefully frolic around the restaurant. Guests even have an opportunity for an encounter with The Queen!
Contact me to book your Disney vacation and I'll help you make dining reservations like this one at no extra charge to you! As a Disney Vacation Planner, I'll help you plan the perfect vacation at no extra charge to you! Just a few of the few things I'll do for FREE!
  • Help to find you the perfect Walt Disney World hotel; 
  • I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations (no early mornings for you!); 
  • I'll make your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations;
  • I'll make your FastPass+ selections (once gain no early mornings for you!); 
  • Book any tours or unique experiences; 
  • Send you tips and tricks to get the most out of your vacation investment; AND 
  • Get a FREE DISNEY GIFT CARD for qualifying vacations and more!
To book your Disney vacation with me, Lauren Gonding a professional Disney Vacation Planner, contact me by: email me at lauren@magicaltravel.comanswer a few quick questions to request a quote; message me on Facebook; or call me at 800-883-1535 x 46!

No comments: