Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Disney Cruise Line Welcomes Beauty and the Beast

When the incredible new production of “Beauty and the Beast” debuts aboard the Disney Dream this November, audiences will be blown away by the portrayal of The Beast. In this making-of video, go behind the scenes to see how the Disney Cruise Line creative team is bringing to life a unique interpretation of this complex character. Check it out…

To book your Disney vacation, email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com with your potential travel dates. Don't know when you want to go, send me a simple "I want to go to Disney!" email and I can help you from there!
I'm a Disney Vacation Planner with hundreds of satisfied clients and I want to help you plan a magical vacation for your family at no extra charge! You won't pay one penny more to book with me but you'll get personalized help, tips, advice and much more.

No comments: