It's a great time to visit Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Here, Guests take center stage in the worlds of movies, television, music and theater. Blast off on an outer space adventure, hang tight in a "haunted" elevator," ride a rockin' roller coaster and much more. Plus, your can watch as movie magic comes to life during stage shows, blazing stunt spectaculars and Disney Character experiences. Check out this video to see more!
To book your Walt Disney World Resort vacation, email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com. Or use this fast and easy form!
I'm a Disney Vacation Planner with hundreds of satisfied
clients and I want to help you plan a magical vacation for your family at
no extra charge! You won't pay one penny more to book with me but you'll
get personalized help, tips, advice and much more.
Just a few of the few things I'll do for you for FREE: help to
find you the perfect Walt Disney World Resort; I'll make your Advance Dining
Reservations and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations; make your FastPass+
selections; and send you tips and tricks!
No comments:
Post a Comment