Friday, October 20, 2017

NBA Experience Coming to Disney Springs

As the 2017-18 NBA season tips off, here is a first look at the new NBA Experience coming to Disney Springs® at Walt Disney World® Resort.

Inspired by the modern architecture of new NBA arenas around the country, the building design exudes the same spirit and energizing impact, while creating an unmistakable and entertaining connection to the NBA in a way that only Disney can. 
It’s one of several ways Disney Springs is still growing and adding new experiences to delight and entertain their Guests. 
The state-of-the-art space will include interactive games and competitions, immersive experiences, a retail store and an adjacent restaurant.  This exciting West Side addition is expected to open in Summer 2019. 

To book your Walt Disney World Resort vacation, email me - lauren@magicaltravel.com. Or use this fast and easy form to request a free quote!
I'm a Disney Vacation Planner with hundreds of satisfied clients and I want to help you plan a magical vacation for your family at no extra charge! You won't pay one penny more to book with me but you'll get personalized help, tips, advice and much more (which you're not going to get if you booked on your own).  
Just a few of the few things I'll do for you for FREE: help to find you the perfect Walt Disney World Resort; I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations; make your FastPass+ selections; and send you tips and tricks!  

No comments: