Tuesday, May 15, 2018

August Vacations = FREE Gift Card!



How does a FREE Disney gift card sound to use on your next vacation? I think it sounds good - but I'm always a fan of FREE money! All you need to do is book your Disney August vacation with me, Lauren Gonding a Disney Vacation Planner with Magical Travel, and I'll give you a Disney Gift Card - for FREE! This Disney Gift Card Freebie promotion will run until the end of August.  Here are the requirements for each Disney Property:

Walt Disney World Resort


For more information about this offer or any of the Disney vacation destinations, please email me, lauren@magicaltravel.com! I'm more than happy to answer any and all questions to help you and your family have a magical Disney vacation!!


Terms and Conditions:
Vacation requirements must be met for gift card offer. Gift card amount is based on package price pre-tax.  Must be booked as a complete package. Package must include at least 2 adults. Gift card will be sent with final documents once vacation is paid in full at least 7-days in advance of vacation start date. Once gift card is sent (tracking number will be provided), Lauren Gonding A Disney Vacation Planner with Magical Travel, will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced, etc. gift cards.

No comments: