Thursday, July 18, 2019

Disney Skyliner Takes Flight Soon at Walt Disney World Resort



On September 29, Disney Skyliner gondolas will take flight and officially begin transporting guests around Walt Disney World Resort.


This state-of-the-art transportation system offers a new way to experience the resort with amazing views only available from the sky. Disney Skyliner connects Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot to four resort hotels – Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and the new Disney’s Riviera Resort (scheduled to open in December 2019).



Some Disney Skyliner cabins feature graphics based on Disney films, attractions and characters. Disney stories taking flight with guests include:
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Pluto
  • Chip & Dale
  • “Coco”
  • Goofy, Pete, Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow
  • “Finding Dory”
  • Haunted Mansion
  • “Monsters, Inc.”
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • “Ratatouille”
For Disney Vacation pricing contact me! As a Disney Vacation Planner, I'll help you plan the perfect vacation at no extra charge to you! Just a few of the few things I'll do for FREE!
  • Help to find you the perfect Walt Disney World hotel; 
  • I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations (no early mornings for you!); 
  • I'll make your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations;
  • I'll make your FastPass+ selections (once gain no early mornings for you!); 
  • Book any tours or unique experiences; 
  • Send you tips and tricks to get the most out of your vacation investment; AND 
  • Get a FREE DISNEY GIFT CARD for qualifying vacations and more!
To book your Disney vacation with me, Lauren Gonding a professional Disney Vacation Planner, contact me by: email me at lauren@magicaltravel.comanswer a few quick questions to request a quote; message me on Facebook; or call me at 800-883-1535 x 46! 

No comments: