Thursday, July 25, 2019

Special Offer at Select Disneyland Resort Hotels



Save up to 15% off select rooms at Disneyland® Resort Hotels from July 23-September 26, 2019 when you book through September 25, 2019. This offer is valid select Sunday-Thursday nights. This offer is valid on select room types at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and Disneyland Hotel.

For Disney Vacation pricing or for more information about Disney vacations, contact me! As a Disney Vacation Planner, I'll help you  plan a magical vacation at no extra charge to you! Just a few of the few things I do for FREE to make your vacation more magical:
  • Help to find you the perfect hotel that fits your wants and needs; 
  • I'll make your Dining Reservations and offer suggestions; 
  • I'll make your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations;
  • Book any tours or unique experiences; 
  • Send you tips and tricks to get the most out of your vacation; AND 
  • Give you a FREE DISNEY GIFT CARD!
To book your Disney vacation with me, Lauren Gonding a professional Disney Vacation Planner, you can email me at lauren@magicaltravel.comanswer a few quick questions to request a quote; message me on Facebook; or call me at 800-883-1535 x 46!

No comments: