With just a few days away from experiencing a new adventure in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and today here is an exclusive first look at a Starspeeder caught in the middle of an epic battle in the updated attraction opening at Disneyland® Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios® on November 17, 2017.

This is all that has been shared about the thrilling adventures waiting for Guests on Crait, but we've been told this won't be the only new Star Tours destination coming this week! Stay tuned!
To
book your Walt
Disney World Resort vacation, email me
- lauren@magicaltravel.com. Or
use this fast and easy form to
request a free quote!
I'm a
Disney Vacation Planner with hundreds of satisfied clients and I want to
help you plan a magical vacation for your family at no extra
charge! You won't pay one penny more to book with me but you'll get
personalized help, tips, advice and much more (which you're not going to get if
you booked on your own).
Just
a few of the few things I'll do for you for FREE: help to find you the perfect
Walt Disney World Resort; I'll make your Advance Dining Reservations and
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations; make your FastPass+ selections; and send
you tips and tricks!
No comments:
Post a Comment