This summer will bring a transformed land to Disney California Adventure® Park with Pixar Pier, featuring the Incredicoaster – a new experience featuring characters from “The Incredibles.” A super combination of character figures, lighting and special effects will bring the action to life as the Parr family races alongside you in an attempt to catch baby Jack-Jack! In the video below, the Imagineers creating this experience tell you more about the Incredicoaster story and how they approach storytelling on a high-speed attraction. You can experience the Incredicoaster this summer at Disney California Adventure Park!
(seriously it takes less than a minute!) or
you email me at lauren@magicaltravel.com to
book your Disneyland Vacation today!
As
a Disney vacation specialist, I know a Disney vacation is an investment so I’ll
put my expert Disney knowledge to your benefit and help you get the most out of
your vacation with insider tips and tricks. I’ll help you make sense of
Disneyland’s FastPass system; give you tips and tricks on how to make your
vacation extra magical; and make reservations at restaurants, Bibbidi Bobbidi
Boutique, Dessert Parties, and more for you (so you don’t have to)! All of my
planning services are FREE plus I’ll send you a FREE DISNEY GIFT CARD to spend
while you’re one vacation! Email me today to get your Disney vacation
started!
No comments:
Post a Comment